The System 98XT* with CardioSync 2™ Software featuring R-Trac™ provides:
- Automatic Selection of R-wave Deflation
- Reliable A-Fib Tracking
- Rapid QRS Identification
- Improved Arrhythmia Management
The new autotiming supervisor, "R-Trac", is a highly advanced 2nd generation IAB timing control system that combines the sophistication of CardioSync 2 with rapid QRS identification and the fastest IAB inflation and deflation speeds available*. In the OR, Cath Lab, CCU, and in transport, the System 98XT is your system of choice for handling the most challenging cardiac rhythms.
Advanced Pneumatic Performance:
- Faster inflation speeds - 18% greater augmentation
- Faster deflation speeds - Greater unloading
*Inflation/deflation speed measured from command to 90% IAB inflation/deflation.
Improved Arrhythmia Management:
- Better tracking of isolated PVCs, bigeminy, and couplets
- Rapid adaptation to sudden changes in heart rate
- Use "R" Wave Deflation mode on Afib patients with confidence
- Advanced Pressure Trigger keeps you focused on your patient.
Largest, Brightest Display of Any Datascope Pump:
- Automatically scaled ECG and AP waveforms
- Detailed help screens and new time-in-standby alert
- Icons for helium and battery levels
- The Display rotates and tilts for best viewing from any angle.
- Displays Assisted and Unassisted Arterial Pressures
Operator Convenience Features:
- Automated, one-button start-up
- Simple menu allows users to customize preferences
- Automated printing of waveforms and patient data on alarm and at scheduled intervals
- All keys on one keypad
- Keypad and Display are detachable for mounting on bypass machine
- On-keypad switching between direct and slave signals
- Integral saline/transducer pole
- Fully automatic condensate removal
- Built-in service diagnostics
- Special cables reduce noise from electrocautery and motion